Researcher Writer Teacher Aesthete
Awards & Nominations
Every year, the World Peace Forum
analyzes the social, political and cultural dynamics of all nations, and assigns
a Worldwide Peace Prize
, to persons, groups or organizations worldwide for tangible actions towards Peace, with the
patronage of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Schengen Peace Foundation: the ‘Luxembourg Peace Prize’. In 2017,
has been given to the ‘Club of Budapest’, to its Founder Ervin Laszlo and to its Members,
and to Anna Bacchia as a Creative Member and Researcher
As a "globally thinking leader in the cause of Peace
and Human Enhancement", Anna Bacchia has been invited by the
Goi Peace Foundation
(Tokyo, Japan) to endorse and sign the
worldwide declaration for Peace 'the Fuji Declaration'
which from 2015 onwards is being presented to governments worldwide -
For her Cognitive Research and Intercultural Projects ÌNIN INtuitive INtelligence, in 2014 Anna Bacchia has been nominated
Member of the
Club of Budapest
one of the most prestigious international organization for culture science and art
"dedicated to mobilize the full cultural resources of humanity. Formed of outstanding
personalities of international fame whose achievements exceed the boundary of
their professional life and whose unparalleled social responsibility is also
generally acknowledged and acclaimed"
, the Club of Budapest counts among its members the XIVth Dalai Lama, Mikhail Gorbachev, Muhammad Yunus, Gidon Kremer, Edgar Mitchell -
Anna Bacchia’s main current Projects are:
- ÌNIN INtuitive INtelligence Aesthetics and Educational Programs.
The (r)evolutionary key of a new understanding
each other, of an extraordinary ‘making possible’ through actions which do not request our energy, but which give
us energy: the holographic Conscience.
- The COn-SCIENCE Theatre of Being and the COn-SCIENCE School.
Gates to the infinite Possibilities of Being: the Art of Change.
- ÌNIN Individual Trainings
: for an enlightened Self-Consciousness, creating a vital holographic rebalance, understanding, evolving.
● The Anna Bacchia ÌNIN Projects
Anna Bacchia ‘ÌNIN Intercultural Projects’ network -
62 Countries and 3.6 million participants
● Scientific Artistic Committee
The ÌNIN Projects are supported by an International Scientific Artistic Committee, involving world renowned Scientists and Artists,
Franco Ambrosetti, Vladimir Ashkenazy, Fritjof Capra, Ervin Laszlo, Leon Lederman, Mario Brunello, Rachelle Ferrell, Daniele Finzi Pasca,
Hiroo Saionji, Masami Saionji. Read more
• Founder of the Center for ÌNIN Holographic Evolving - Lugano, Switzerland
• Founder of the COn-SCIENCE Theatre of Being and the COn-SCIENCE School:
Masterclasses, International Educational Projects
• Initiator of the ÌNIN One Earth Choir Project:
‘many native languages, one only human language, one only humanity’
• Creative Member of the Club of Budapest - President of the national chapter ‘Club of Budapest Switzerland’
• Fellow of the Ervin Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research, EU
• Fellow of the International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration, Auburn, Alabama, USA
• Bioresonance Voice and Interrelation Teacher, School of Modern Music, Lugano, CH
• Hindo Vedic Psychology Bachelor Degree, Florida Vedic College, USA
• Member of the ‘Italian Association for Cognitive Sciences’, National Research Center, Italy
• Musician - Vocalist
• Writer (selection): Pure Frequencies in Bioresonance Vocal Sounds, Human Response to Sound and Vibration
(International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration); The Emptiness Creating
(ÌNIN Editions); How does ‘what is not there’ become ‘what is there’
(ÌNIN Editions); ÌNIN Holographic Evolving, towards a Civilization of Symphony
(World Futures, Taylor & Francis).